How we use your data…
- What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you purchase a product or service from us. We also collect information about you when you complete surveys, take part in competitions and sign up to our newsletter. Website usage information is collected using cookies. See our separate cookies policy.
- How will we use the information?
We collect information about you to process enquiries and orders, and so we can reply and contact you with any changes or problems to your order. If you agree, we will also e-mail you with offers & news that we think may be of interest to you. We will not share your information with any other companies for Marketing purposes
If you have opted in to receive marketing communications, we will send you information on events, offers and news which may be of interest to you. You can opt out any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in e-mails sent by us or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to your information
You can request a copy of the information we hold about you at any time. If you would like a copy of this information, please e-mail email@example.com
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date, and you can ask us to correct or remove inaccurate data.
- How to contact us
Sheringham, Norfolk, NR26 8RE
Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Sheringham Little Theatre via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;|
|GDPR||the UK General Data Protection Regulation;|
|Sheringham Little Theatre, we or us||Sheringham Little Theatre of 2 Station Road, Sheringham, Norfolk, ;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Sheringham Little Theatre and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Sheringham Little Theatre and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, http://sheringhamlittletheatre.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Sheringham Little Theatreis the “data controller”. This means that Sheringham Little Theatre determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you ; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Sheringham Little Theatrewill collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – To process customers request for tickets and services;
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Sheringham Little Theatreto provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).|
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
03 April 2021
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
|Description of Cookie||Purpose|
|Analytical||To help us analyse the website functionality|
We use the following functionality cookies:
|Description of Cookie||Purpose|
|Functional||To allow the proper functionality of the website|
Sheringham Little Theatre
Terms & Conditions
By accepting your order a legally binding contract is created between the Sheringham Little Theatre Society and you. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes. By placing your order you warrant that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking, ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the ticket or service. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us.
All tickets are subject to availability.
It is a condition of sale in respect of all tickets that a ticket is only valid for admission to the performance it was booked for if at no time it has been sold or exchanged at a price or value that is more than the price paid for it at the Sheringham Little Theatre Box Office. Any ticket which has been at any time sold in contravention of this condition is void and will not admit the holder to the performance.
Sheringham Little Theatre staff are authorised to refuse admission to the theatre and reserve the right to do so if in their absolute judgement your conduct is such that it is likely to disrupt or disturb other persons attending the theatre. Sheringham Little Theatre also reserves the right to terminate your permission to be on the premises and remove you therefrom in similar circumstances.
Every member of the audience must be in possession of a valid ticket. Altered or defaced tickets will not be valid.
Confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail, does not guarantee the ticket sale (internet sales only).
Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Sheringham Little Theatre reserves the right to alter or vary the performance / event due to events or circumstances beyond Sheringham Little Theatre’s control without being obliged to refund monies or change tickets. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you cannot use tickets already paid for, Sheringham Little Theatre can exchange them for another performance where available (7 days notice required). To exchange tickets, the originals must be returned to the Box Office. This service is subject to a handling charge of £2 per ticket. Except in the event of a cancellation of a performance no refund or part thereof is available after a ticket is purchased.
Possession of a valid ticket authorises admission of the holder to the auditorium immediately before the performance begins but once the performance has begun the following applies. To avoid disturbing the audience and performers, latecomers will not be allowed access to the auditorium until a suitable point in the performance designated by the company, which may not be until the interval.
The making of recordings and photography, with or without flash, is strictly forbidden.
Smoking is not permitted in Sheringham Little Theatre.
Any complaints regarding the show or view from the seats should be made to the Duty Manager promptly, prior to or during the performance.
Sheringham Little Theatre reserves the right for themselves or third parties to carry out general filming and sound recording in or around the building. Purchase of a ticket signifies the holder’s consent to be photographed or sound recorded and to the commercial exploitation of such film or recording without any right to payment. Any ticket holder who objects to being photographed or recorded must advise the Duty Manager before the performance begins.
For certain shows, babies and children under 3 are welcome and may share a seat with you. For shows which do not qualify for this option, we regret children under 3 are not admitted to the auditorium.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all promotional information supplied is accurate, you are advised to take appropriate precautions to verify such information. Sheringham Little Theatre expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned by the user’s reliance on any statements, information or advice contained in Sheringham Little Theatre print, on the website or any other promotional material generated by the organisation.