THE HUB CAFÉ
The Hub is a popular meeting spot for friends gathering for a catch-up over a cuppa in our light, airy, welcoming ‘watering hole’ with a buzzy arts flavour.
We have a range of scones, cakes, snacks and sandwiches in a friendly atmosphere where you can also keep in touch with our programme of stage and screen events.
Things are different for now, so please bear with us while we navigate these strange times together.
The Hub currently offers:
- A shorter menu of tasty snacks – scones, sausage rolls, hot and cold drinks
- Opening hours from 10am to 3pm, Monday to Saturday.
- Fewer tables to maintain social distancing
- A one-way system – please enter via the side door opposite W H Smith
- Only one member of staff (and not volunteers) behind the counter – so please be patient and kind
- Hand sanitising stations
- A track-and-trace log of visitors
But there will be the same warm welcome – and a chance to support the theatre’s future work through a donations collection box.