THE HUB CAFÉ
The Hub is a popular meeting spot for friends gathering for a catch-up over a cuppa.
We are reopening in July following the lockdown and offer a light airy, welcoming ‘watering hole’ with a buzzy arts flavour.
Things are different for now, so please bear with us while we navigate these strange times together.
The Hub currently offers:
- A shorter menu of tasty snacks – scones, sausage rolls, hot and cold drinks
- Restricted opening hours – 10am to noon, Tuesday to Saturday
- Fewer tables to maintain social distancing
- A one-way system – please enter via the side door opposite W H Smith
- Only one member of staff (and not volunteers) behind the counter – so please be patient and kind
- Hand sanitising stations
- A track-and-trace log of visitors
But there will be the same warm welcome and a chance to support the theatre’s future work through a donations collection box.