THE HUB CAFÉ
The Hub and theatre are closed under the national lockdown rules.
In normal times, The Hub is a popular meeting spot for friends gathering for a catch-up over a cuppa in our light, airy, welcoming ‘watering hole’ with a buzzy arts flavour.
We have a range of scones, cakes, snacks and sandwiches in a friendly atmosphere where you can also keep in touch with our programme of stage and screen events.
When we are open, under Covid restrictions, The Hub offers:
- A shorter menu of tasty snacks – scones, sausage rolls, hot and cold drinks
- Opening hours from 10am to 3pm, Monday to Saturday.
- Fewer tables to maintain social distancing
- A one-way system – please enter via the main door and leave via the side exit opposite W H Smith
- Hand sanitising stations
- A track-and-trace log of visitors
But there will be the same warm welcome – and a chance to support the theatre’s future work through a donations collection box.