Do you enjoy a glass of wine during your theatre trip? Well Sheringham Little Theatre’s Hub has uncorked a new range of vintages – thanks to the vineyard of its new sponsor.
The Beechwood Hotel is backing the venue with a top of the range Spotlight sponsorship package, and is also supplying an exciting range of wines from its very own vineyard in South Africa.
There is a choice of white, rose and red to suit all tastes, and pockets,l from the hotel’s Mellasat vineyard at Paarl 45 miles from Cape Town. To help you decide on your tipple, Beechwood owner Hugh Asher has kindly supplied some tasting notes that will also be available at the Hub bar. And he says all the wines are made without using animal products including gelatine and isinglass so all are suitable for vegans and vegetarians. The Wines:
· Seraphic- An unwooded blend of Chardonnay, Viognier and Chenin blanc. Dry and crisp with hints of peach and apricot blossom on the nose.
· Shiraz Rose- A distinctive salmon colour this rose oozes summer fruit and red berries and has a dry finish.
· Chardonnay- Barrel fermented and matured for 11 months in French oak barrels. Hints of citrus and quince balance elegantly with good acidity to give an elegant mouth feel.
· Shiraz- Pepper and spice and everything nice- with hints of mulberries and white pepper.This wine was barrel matured for 39 months.- a warm climate shiraz at its best.
· Revelation- A smooth and fruity red made from cabernet Sauvignon, Pinotage , shiraz and tempranillo. Lightly wooded with accessible fruit.
If that has got your taste buds tingling do drop in to sample them at affordable prices, whether there is a show on or not. Find out more about the wines on the Beechwood website.